Foot massage is a fantastic way to relax and help reduce daily stress and maintain yours and your baby’s health and well being from early pregnancy on.
Why you need to massage legs and feet in Pregnancy?
Problems with tired, restless legs and cramps ?
BENEFITS of Foot Massage
Read our case study
The richness and softness of this blended, natural Foot Loose massage oil soothes away those every day aches and pains. With a lively refreshing scent – grassy, minty with a hint of floral for your sore, achy, overheated feet.
Foot Loose Soothing Massage Oil received Gold for best pregnancy product in The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2017
Foot massage is very addictive.
During pregnancy your legs and feet can take a battering as your baby grows, particularly if you are still working.
Tired legs, swollen ankles, sore feet, restless legs and cramps in the legs can all be a problem at some stage during your pregnancy. Massaging the feet ankle and legs is an excellent way to help overcome most of these problems.
It is also great for everyday relaxation after a day on your feet and can be quite addictive.
Foot and leg massage will stimulating blood flow to the very tips of the toes.
A massage before bed helps to reduce leg cramps and helps to stop restless legs.
Massage will soothe and loosen stiff ankle joints and relaxes tired feet.
Relieves any tension and discomfort from the arch of the foot.
Massage increases the circulation which reduces swelling and helps relax the muscles.
Massaging the feet and legs in the evening will help you relax and aid sleep.
Massaging the Feet and legs
A “How to Massage your Feet and Legs” with Foot Loose Soothing Massage Oil is provided by Motherlylove.
- Use Natural Oils – Motherlylove uses only natural oils in their Foot Loose Soothing Massage Oil
- Fragrances – Specific essential oils are used to help the relaxation and circulation for your feet and legs. Soothing lavender to relax and Peppermint to cool and stimulate
- Reduce Restless legs – reduce the occurrence of restless legs with a massage in the evening before you go to bed.
- Helps Prevent Cramps – Massage your legs (or partner) before you go to bed, which will help to stop cramps during the night. You both can get a good nights sleep.
- Feeling Tired – A relaxing massage after work can energise and revitalise you. Pampering and treating yourself will benefit both you and your unborn baby.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) seed oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Mentha Pipirata (Peppermint) oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Naturally found in essential oils.
All Motherlylove products have been formulated and blended by our Founder Jan —a qualified midwife and aromatherapist— to be safe and effective for mother and her unborn baby.
All our products are free from:
synthetic fragrances &colours