Pregnancy Essentials has 4 award winning 30ml products Perfect for Pregnancy
The Pregnancy Essentials Gift Box is presented in a white box embossed with the Motherlylove logo and presented with a purple ribbon the ideal gift for pregnancy.
Pregnancy Essentials From 14 weeks
- The 1st of the Pregnancy Essentials is a stretch mark oil
- Award winning Stretch Mark Oil. Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards Gold Best Buy Pregnancy Product 2018
- This Stretch Mark Oil will maintain your skins natural elasticity helping prevent stretch marks
- Readily absorbed allowing your skin to stretch as your baby grows
- Leaves no oil residue on the skin
- Moisturises, hydrates and nourishes the skin to reduce Stretch Marks
- Only natural oils high in Omega 3, 6 and 9 to feed the skin.
- The lime essential oil gives a light refreshing citrus scent
- Lime is a smell that can reduce nausea in pregnancy.
- The 2nd of the Pregnancy Essentials is a award winning foot and leg massage oil
- Foot Loose Soothing Massage Oil won Gold in the best pregnancy product at the Green Parent Magazine Natural Beauty Awards 2017
- Using Foot Loose as a foot massage and leg massage oil has many benefits.
- Helps reduce leg cramps and restless legs.
- Foot massage will reduce swollen ankles, loosen stiff ankle joints and relaxes tired feet.
- Foot massage and leg massage will stimulating blood flow to the very tips of the toes.
- Foot massage relieves tension and discomfort from the arch of the foot.
- Foot Loose Soothing Massage Oil has a lively refreshing scent.
- Foot massage and leg massage relieves every day aches and pains.
- Beneficial for you and your baby’s general health and wellbeing.
- A ‘How to do’ massage leaflet is include with every purchase.
Pregnancy Essentials From 34 weeks
- The 3rd of the Award winning Pregnancy Essentials is the pregnancy and labour massage oil
- AWARD WINNING Due Date Pregnancy and Labour Massage Oil.
- GOLD Best buy winner for pregnancy products in the Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards in 2016.
- SILVER Best pregnancy product in the Project Baby Awards and also in the Gentle Parenting Awards 2016
- Due Date Pregnancy and Labour Massage oil will allow partners to give active physical and emotional support during pregnancy and labour.
- Fragrances to revitalise and refresh body and mind.
- Soothing and comforting to the emotions and promotes peaceful sleep.
- Massage during labour can reduce the level of pain relief needed and relaxation can help shorten your labour.
- Findings have shown if mums-to-be are massaged by their partners they are both less likely to be depressed.
- The 4th of the Pregnancy Essentials is perineum massage oil
- Down Below PerineumMassage Oil won Gold in the best buy pregnancy product at the Green Parent Magazine Natural Beauty Awards 2017 coming 1st in the best Buy category
- Down Below Perineal Massage Oil will reduce the likelihood of perineal tears and trauma.
- 100% Natural Omega rich oils with added Vitamin E.
- These natural oils help to increase the natural suppleness of the perineum.
- Allows for greater stretch of the perineum during the birth.
- Down Below Perineum Massage Oil has been blended with oils chosen to have properties that allow the skin of the perineum to ‘give’ more easily.
- Perineal massage has been shown to aid the faster recovery from perineal trauma.
- The chemical structure of the natural oils are similar to your skin’s natural oils.
- Jojoba oil together with avocado oil are reputed to be easily absorbed by the skin, allowing your skin to ‘give’ more easily as your baby is delivered.
- Research has found that there is less discomfort 3 months after the birth, when you massage your perineum.
- A “How to Massage the Perineum” is included with every purchase.
All Motherlylove products have been formulated and blended by our Founder Jan —a qualified midwife and aromatherapist— to be safe and effective for mother and her unborn baby.
All our products are free from:
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic fragrances and colours