What you need to know
The 12 Weeks and Beyond pack is the ideal pregnancy gift. These 3 carefully selected Gold Award Winning oils have been carefully chosen for you.
These 100% natural oils “Perfect for Pregnancy” for the Mum to be to use from the beginning of pregnancy.
The 12 weeks & beyond pack is attractively packaged in a handy reusable clear zip bag that allows the modern Mum to carry the oils safely with her wherever she goes in her busy life.
The 12 Weeks and Beyond Pack includes 3 Gold Award winning oils.
- Award winning Stretch Mark Oil. Green Parent Magazine Natural Beauty Awards 2018 Gold Best Buy in pregnancy skincare
- This Stretch Mark Oil, Tums & Boobs, will maintain your skins natural elasticity helping prevent stretch marks.
- Readily absorbed allowing your skin to stretch as your baby grows
- Leaves no oil residue on the skin.
- Moisturises, hydrates and nourishes the skin to reduce Stretch Marks
- Only natural oils high in Omega 3, 6 and 9 to feed the skin.
- The lime fragrance can reduce anxieties
- The lime essential oil gives a light refreshing citrus scent
- Lime is a fragrance that can reduce nausea in pregnancy
- A “How to massage leaflet is included with every product
- Amazing for a hand and arm massage, especially for c-section women or vaginal births before or after the birth.
- Using Award winning Foot Loose as a foot massage and leg massage oil has many benefits.
- Foot Loose Soothing Massage Oil won Gold in the best pregnancy product at the Green Parent Magazine Natural Beauty Awards 2017
- Massaging with Foot Loose will help to reduce leg cramps and restless legs.
- Massaging with Foot Loose helps to reduce swollen ankles.
- Foot massage – loosen stiff ankle joints and relaxes tired feet.
- Foot and leg massage to stimulate blood flow to the very tips of the toes.
- Foot massage relieves tension and discomfort from the arch of the foot.
- Foot Loose Soothing Massage Oil has a lively refreshing scent.
- Foot massage and leg massage to relieve every day aches and pains.
- Beneficial for you and your baby’s general health and wellbeing.
- A ‘How to do massage’ leaflet is included with every purchase.
- Ideal for pregnancy and after the birth. Can be used for anyone.
- Down Below Perineal Massage Oil is an award winning oil that will reduce the likelihood of perineal tears and trauma.
- Down Below Perineum won Gold in the best buy pregnancy product at the Green Parent Magazine Natural Beauty Awards 2017 coming 1st in the best Buy category
- 100% Natural Omega rich oils with added Vitamin E – use from 34/35 weeks of pregnancy.
- These natural oils help to increase the natural suppleness of the perineum.
- Allows for greater stretch of the perineum during the birth.
- Down Below Perineum Massage Oil has been blended with oils chosen to have properties that allow the skin of the perineum to ‘give’ more easily.
- Perineal massage has been shown to aid the faster recovery from perineal trauma.
- The chemical structure of the natural oils are similar to your skin’s natural oils, so is easily absorbs.
- Jojoba oil together with avocado oil are reputed to be easily absorbed by the skin, allowing your skin to ‘give’ more easily as your baby is delivered.
- Research has found that there is less discomfort 3 months after the birth, when you massage your perineum.
- A “How to Massage the Perineum” is included with every purchase.
- Feeling anxious or stressed use this Roll on Pulse Point to help you cope.
- Apply to your pulse point and inhale to help calm your senses and reduce stress
- Rose to calm and help you cope and levels female moods – called the Queen of essential oils
- Grapefruit to lift the spirits.
- A fab fragrance if you are pregnant, child birth or even if you are not pregnant
- Emotionally up lifting.
- A great balancer of the mind to keep anxiety and stress at bay.
- A perfect size for your hand bag or delivery bag
Use only as directed. Young children should be supervised. Not to be used around the eyes. If product enters eyes, wash with copious volumes of water. For external use only. Keep away from polished surfaces. Spillage can cause surfaces to be slippery. In the unlikely event of a rash, discontinue use. Those with delicate or sensitive skin should test before use.