Prepare for Birth Gift Box is presented in a white box with an embossed Motherlylove logo and finished with a purple ribbon making it the ideal Gift for late pregnancy.
Prepare for Birth Gift Box includes:
The first Oil in the ‘Prepare for Birth Gift’ Box is Down Below Perineum Massage Oil
- Down Below Perineum won Gold in the best buy pregnancy product at the beauty Awards 2017 coming 1st in the best Buy category
- Down Below Perineal Massage Oil will reduce the likelihood of perineal tears and trauma.
- 100% Natural Omega rich oils with added Vitamin E.
- These natural oils help to increase the natural suppleness of the perineum.
- Allows for greater stretch of the perineum during the birth
- Down Below Perineum Massage Oil has been blended with oils chosen to have properties that allow the skin of the perineum to ‘give’ more easily.
- Perineal massage has been shown to aid the faster recovery from perineal trauma.
- The chemical structure of the natural oils are similar to your skin’s natural oils.
- Jojoba oil together with avocado oil are reputed to be easily absorbed by the skin, allowing your skin to ‘give’ more easily as your baby is delivered.
- Research has found that there is less discomfort 3 months after the birth, when you massage your perineum.
- A “How to Massage the Perineum” is included with every purchase.
The first oil in the Prepare for birth
- AWARD WINNING Due Date Pregnancy and Labour Massage Oil.
- GOLD Best buy winner for pregnancy products in the Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards in 2016.
- SILVER Best pregnancy product in the Project Baby Awards and also in the Gentle Parenting Awards 2016
- Due DatePregnancy and Labour Massage oil will allow partners to give active physical and emotional support during pregnancy and labour.
- Fragrances to revitalise and refresh body and mind.
- Soothing and comforting to the emotions and promotes peaceful sleep.
- Massage during labour can reduce the level of pain relief needed and relaxation can help shorten your labour.
- Findings have shown if mums-to-be are massaged by their partners they are both less likely to have post natal depression.
- Feeling anxious or stressed use this Roll on Pulse Point to help you cope.
- Apply to your pulse point and inhale to help calm your senses and reduce stress
- Rose to calm and help you cope.
- Grapefruit to lift the spirits.
- A fab fragrance if you are pregnant or even if you are not pregnant
- Emotionally up lifting.
- A great balancer of the mind to keep anxiety and stress at bay.
- A perfect size for your hand bag or delivery bag.
All Motherlylove products have been formulated and blended by our Founder Jan —a qualified midwife and aromatherapist— to be safe and effective for mother and her unborn baby.
All our products are free from:
Synthetic fragrances and colours