What can you do to minimise getting stretch marks?
- Absorbs into the cells – The oils in Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil are chosen as they are close to the skins natural oil. It absorbs very readily leaving no greasy feeling and helps to stop itchiness on the tummy.
- Use Natural Ingredients – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil has only 4 natural ingredients, unlike some brands on the market that have up to 30 ingredients.
- Safe to Use – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil uses low levels of essential oils that are safe to use in pregnancy. Formulated by Jan, a midwife with a BSc Hons. in Complementary Therapy (Aromatherapy route) and independently safety checked.
- Uplifting fragrance – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil has a citrus fragrance that is known to reduce that sick feeling and helps with those anxious moments.
Using Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Massage Oil
All mothers want to improve their own and their baby’s gen- eral well-being and Motherlylove Tums and Boobs Oil has been specifically blended for both. When massaging your tummy, you can check on your baby’s movements as your baby grows. It is helpful during pregnancy to get to know your baby’s individual pattern of movements.
Here are a few tips to maintain your skin’s elasticity and sup- pleness, so you can feel and look good:
1. Massaging your breasts, tummy and outside of your thighs, morning and evening from 14 weeks of pregnancy, can help the skin to have that extra give as your baby grows. Remember prevention early is better than treating later. By being more supple and elastic, your skin could also be less itchy. After the birth keep using the oil to maintain and improve your skin.
2. A balanced healthy diet is essential for the skin to maintain its healthy quality.
3. Drink enough water every day, because dry skin is prone to stretch more.
4. You are going to gain weight during your pregnancy, but if you can control your weight gain the chance of getting stretch marks is greatly reduced. The likelihood of getting stretch marks is increased if you are pregnant with more than one baby and there are other factors such as hereditary influences, your general health, excessive weight gain, occupation and others.
5. Regular exercise and relaxation techniques can increase the blood supply to the skin, which will help the suppleness of the skin. Exercise maintains the tone of the muscles, which will help to prevent the tummy from stretching. Exercises that are good for you include walking, swimming, aquanatal classes, meditation and yoga.
6. Eating junk food, over-eating, tobacco and alcohol are not good for you, your baby or your skin and should be avoided.
7. Sleep is essential for your good health and well-being. Sometimes women get swelling (oedema) of their feet, legs, hands, tummy and face. If this happens you need to see your midwife or doctor.