What you need to know
Preparing for Birth with Motherlylove
A pregnancy gift set from 34 Weeks Pregnant and Beyond Pack for that special person as they are preparing for birth.
It contains carefully selected award winning Motherlylove oils, chosen as you start preparing for birth to help prepare Mum as she approaches the end of her journey.
34 Weeks Pregnant and Beyond pack
This pregnancy gift set is attractively packaged in a handy reusable clear zip bag. This allows the modern Mum to carry the oils safely with her wherever she goes in her busy life.
The first product in this pregnancy set:
- Down Below Perineal Massage Oil is an award winning oil that will reduce the likelihood of perineal tears and trauma.
- Down Below Perineum won Gold in the best buy pregnancy product at the Green Parent Magazine Natural Beauty Awards 2017 coming 1st in the best Buy category
- 100% Natural Omega rich oils with added Vitamin E.
- These natural oils help to increase the natural suppleness of the perineum.
- Allows for greater stretch of the perineum during the birth.
- Down Below Perineum Massage Oil has been blended with oils chosen to have properties that allow the skin of the perineum to ‘give’ more easily.
- Perineal massage has been shown to aid the faster recovery from perineal trauma.
- The chemical structure of the natural oils are similar to your skin’s natural oils.
- Jojoba oil together with avocado oil are reputed to be easily absorbed by the skin, allowing your skin to ‘give’ more easily as your baby is delivered.
- Research has found that there is less discomfort 3 months after the birth, when you massage your perineum.
- A “How to Massage the Perineum” is included with every purchase
The second product in this pregnancy set:
- AWARD WINNING Due Date Pregnancy and Labour Massage Oil.
- GOLD Best buy winner for pregnancy products in the Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards in 2016.
- SILVER Best pregnancy product in the Project Baby Awards and also in the Gentle Parenting Awards 2016
- Due DatePregnancy and Labour Massage oil will allow partners to give active physical and emotional support during pregnancy and labour.
- Fragrances to revitalise and refresh body and mind.
- Soothing and comforting to the emotions and promotes peaceful sleep.
- Massage during labour can reduce the level of pain relief needed and relaxation can help shorten your labour.
- Findings have shown if mums-to-be are massaged by their partners they are both less likely to have post natal depression.
The third product in this pregnancy set:
GOLD winner as best bath product in the Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards in 2016.
“I won some of this relaxing bath oil in a competition and tried it out for the first time a week or 2 ago. With around 6 drops of it, I didn’t want to get out of the bath! It genuinely was the most relaxing bath I have ever had. Just what I needed after a stressful day. I highly recommend this product!” Megan Wiseman
- Enjoy this beautifully fragrant Bath Oil before the birth of your baby and after your baby is born.
Before the birth:
Lavender to relax, sooth and comfort
Cyprus to soak away everyday aches and pains.
After the birth:
Lavender has antiseptic qualities to aid recover.
Cyprus to ease aching muscle and discomforts.
- An exquisite fresh woody fragrance with a hint of floral.
- Can also be use when you shower. Apply before showering.
The fourth product in this pregnancy set:
- Feeling anxious or stressed? Use this Roll on Pulse Point to help you cope.
- Apply to your pulse point and inhale to help calm your senses and reduce stress
- Rose to calm and help you cope.
- Grapefruit to lift the spirits.
- A fab fragrance if you are pregnant or even if you are not pregnant
- Emotionally up lifting.
- A great balancer of the mind to keep anxiety and stress at bay.
- A perfect size for your hand bag or delivery
Use gift for maternity leave only as directed. Young children should be supervised. Not to be used around the eyes. If product enters eyes, wash with copious volumes of water. For external use only. Keep away from polished surfaces. Spillage can cause surfaces to be slippery. In the unlikely event of a rash, discontinue use. Those with delicate or sensitive skin should test before use.