Motherlylove is committed to protecting your privacy.
Who is Motherlylove.
Motherlylove Limited is a limited company registered in the UK. The controller for the personal data involved when you use Motherlylove, visit our website or communicate with us, is: Motherlylove Ltd., 29 Cowper Road, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2BX, United Kingdom
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect personal data when you visit us, use our website, make an inquiry or communicate with us.
- Information provided when you communicate with us by phone, email, webform or in person, including records of your contact, your email address or other contact information, and other information about the reasons for the communication.
- Business information that tells us more about from public sources like LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Marketing preferences, such as whether you have agreed to receive marketing information or newsletters about our services or whether you have opted out, and the types of services that may interest you.
Client’s of Motherlylove..
We may collect personal data when you purchase from us:
- Identification information, such as name, email address, phone numbers.
- Financial information, credit card details or bank details, is not collected or stored by Motherlylove.
How do we use personal data?.
Using personal data to provide our services
We use personal data where it is necessary to provide the services you request.
- We use personal data to communicate with you, like sending products that you have ordered and providing customer support.
Using personal data where required by law.
We use personal data to comply with the requirements of law and as required in other exceptional circumstances.
- Under exceptional circumstances, we may be required by law to provide personal data to law enforcement agencies.
How long do we keep personal data?.
We will retain your data for a period of seven years, as required by law.
How is personal data shared?.
Your personal information may be shared with and processed by third parties only in the below circumstances.
- Your information may be disclosed when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is:
- required by law;
- required to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process; or
- for the prevention or detection of crime (including fraud).
- We work with service providers who have access to personal data when they provide us with services, like technical infrastructure, web and app development, and marketing, analytics and survey tools. We impose strict restrictions on how service providers store, use and share data on our behalf.
- We do not sell any personal data to anyone.
We do not share any data internationally.
Your rights and choices..
You have the following rights in accordance with your Personal Data and all such requests should be made to in writing to Motherlylove:
- Your right to be informed
- Your right to access
- Your right to rectification
- Your right to erasure
- Your right to be forgotten
- Your right for data portability
- Your right to object