No products in the basket.
Tums and Boobs Stretch Mark Oil – Award winning oil for Stretch marks. Leaves no greasy feeling on the skin.
£6.95 – £21.95
- This award winning Stretch Mark Oil,Tums & Boobs, will maintain your skins natural elasticity helping prevent stretch marks.
- Readily absorbed allowing your skin to stretch as your baby grows
- Leaves no oil residue on the skin.
- Moisturises, hydrates and nourishes the skin to reduce Stretch Marks.
- Controls that itchy feeling as your skin stretches.
- Only natural oils high in Omega 3, 6 and 9 to feed the skin. Vegan friendly.
- The lime essential oil gives a light refreshing citrus scent
- Lime is a smell that can reduce nausea in pregnancy
For a more natural approach to avoiding stretch marks.
Use this award winning soothing natural oil, it will moisturise, hydrate and nourish your skin to maintain its natural elasticity.
Readily absorbed, using oils close to the skins own oils leaving no oily residue on your skin.
These Omega rich oils nourishes the skin reducing stretch marks. Hydrates dry and sensitive skins.
Helps Controls that itchy feeling as your skin stretches. Infused with an uplifting, balancing essential oil of lime for a feeling of general well being.
Get to ‘know’ your unborn baby as he/she grows while massaging your bump.
Avoiding Stretch Marks
During pregnancy avoiding stretch marks seems to be one of the most important things that a first time mum wants to do.
It is also one of the most difficult to achieve. There is a big genetic component in the likelihood of getting stretch marks.
So what is the cause of the stretch marks?: it is essentially the cells of your skin rupturing as they are overstretched and this then leaves scarring in the form of marks commonly known as stretch marks. How elastic your skin cells are will determine, if you will get stretch marks and how severe they maybe.
This is the reason why it is so important to moisturise effectively during your pregnancy. In particular those areas of your body, that are likely to grow with your baby – tummy, breasts and thighs, are the main areas that are effected by stretch marks.
Read our blog Pregnant? Natural aromatherapy oils for your skin care.
Hand and arm Massage for relaxation
Tums and Boobs can also be used to do a relaxing hand and arm massage check out our blog here.
What can you do to minimise getting stretch marks!
- Absorbs into the cells – The oils in Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil are chosen as they are close to the skins natural oil. It absorbs very readily leaving no greasy feeling and helps to stop itchiness on the tummy.
- Use Natural Ingredients – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil has only 4 natural ingredients, unlike some brands on the market that have up to 30 ingredients.
- Safe to Use – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil uses low levels of essential oils that are safe to use in pregnancy. Formulated by Jan, a midwife with a BSc Hons. in Complementary Therapy (Aromatherapy route) and independently safety checked.
- Uplifting fragrance – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil has a citrus fragrance that is known to reduce that sick feeling and helps with those anxious moments.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Simmondsia Sinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E acetate), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*
*Naturally found in essential oils.
All Motherlylove products have been formulated and blended by our Founder Jan —a qualified midwife and aromatherapist— to be safe and effective for mother and her unborn baby.
All our products are free from:
Synthetic fragrances and colours
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Simmondsia Sinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E acetate), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral* *Naturally found in essential oils.
30ml, 75ml, 150ml
When massaging your tummy, you can check on your baby’s movements as your baby grows. What better way of getting to know your baby before the birth than gently rubbing in your Motherlylove Tums and Boobs oil. If you notice an increase or decrease in your baby’s regular pattern of movement contact your midwife or antenatal ward Can also be used for hand massage. For more information on hand massage, please see the blog on hand massage. A detailed How To Use downloadble PDF is included with purchase.